The growing trend for quintessentially English weddings is showing no sign of easing up into 2022. Offering gorgeous grounds, stylish décor and a variety of newly re-furbished spaces, Billesley Manor Hotel & Spa provides the perfect backdrop for an unforgettable and romantic wedding celebration. Couples will have the opportunity to visit the hotel and view the revamped spaces, speak to wedding planners, caterers and more at the hotels bi-annual Wedding Fayre in March and September. Following an extensive £5.6 million refurbishment, guest can expect upgraded guest spaces with rich, warm designs, with a contemporary twist, allowing couples to tie the knot in a truly idyllic setting.
Wedding Fayre – 20th March & 18th September 2022
On Sunday 20th March and Sunday 18th September, Billesley Manor Hotel & Spa is hosting two wonderful Wedding Fayres, allowing the opportunity to try before you buy. Visitors are invited to explore the various settings available for a special wedding day, as well as receiving expert wedding advice from its various exhibitors. Whether guests are in search of a photographer, wedding dress, entertainment or more, the Wedding Fayre will provide inspiration and service offerings. This lovely day out will include a complimentary glass of fizz on arrival and the opportunity to explore Billesley Manor’s Topiary Gardens, grounds and beautiful wedding spaces available for the special day:
- Topiary Garden Suite – Bright and airy, with décor to match any colour scheme, this room has doors that open directly onto the Topiary Gardens, making it ideal for reception drinks. The suite offers up to 125 guests for a wedding ceremony but can also be used for a wedding breakfast for up to 110 guests and is suitable for large scale celebrations.
- The Stuart Room – A traditional oak panelled space on the ground floor of the hotel with stunning chandeliers and period features and direct access to the gardens offers a charming setting for nuptials. This beautiful space offers the indoor/outdoor experience and hosts a mid-sized celebration for up to 45 guests in a ceremony, and up to 40 guests to dine for breakfast.
- The Drawing Room – Overlooking the serene water fountain and gardens, the Drawing Room is ideal for a more intimate celebration. For those hosting a smaller but equally special day, The Drawing Room offers space for up to 16 guests for its ceremonies and up to 14 guests for breakfast.
Exclusive Use of Billesley Manor
For those looking to live out a fairytale wedding in ultimate privacy, Billesley Manor offers exclusive use of its property, where guests will have the luxury and sole use of the hotel. With stylish rooms, beautifully landscaped gardens to explore, impeccable catering and unparalleled service ensuring a one-of-a-kind celebration. Exclusive use of Billesley Manor includes the bridal suite, plus 70 beautifully appointed en-suite bedrooms.
Additional wedding offerings include:
- A red carpet welcome
- Glass of Champagne for the wedding couple on arrival
- In-house Master of Ceremonies
- White table linen and napkins
- Complimentary menu-tasting for the happy couple
- Use of cake stand and knife
- Dance floor for the evening reception
- Complimentary accommodation for the couple in an upgraded bedroom on wedding night
- Reduced accommodation rates for wedding guests
From spring flowers to winter snow, Billesley Manor provides a striking backdrop for a big and beautiful wedding day. From the moment guests enquire, to the unforgettable first kiss as newlyweds, the hotel will manage every detail, no matter how small, even providing a budget planner if requested. The dedicated wedding specialists will take the worry out of the wedding planning, taking care of all elements from flowers and décor to catering and entertainment.
Prices for Exclusive Use of Billesley Manor Hotel & Spa are available on request, subject to the day of the week and time of the year.
Billesley Manor Hotel & Spa rates start from £160 per night B&B based on two people sharing, subject to availability. For more information about Billesley Manor Hotel and to book a stay, please visit www.bespokehotels.com, www.billesleymanor.com or call 01789 279955.